Ionize & Remineralize In One Step!
The quality of your home’s drinking water may meet local standards, but it might not meet your own. Ordinary tap water can contain dissolved metals, including lead, iron, nitrates, chlorine, mineral salts, sulfates, and arsenic. Fortunately, you can get cleaner, clearer drinking water with a Kinetico drinking water system. But with all the taking out the bad stuff, what about putting back in the good stuff? Many people have heard the growing buzz around the potential health benefits of drinking alkaline water. After going through the filtration membranes, water heads into the alkaline filter where minerals are placed back into the water!
Kinetico K5 Drinking Water Station®
Space-Saving Reverse Osmosis Under Sink Water Filtration System
When it comes to the water you put in your body, nothing but the best should do.
The K5 is smartly designed to be convenient and economical, provide an abundant supply of high-quality water, be easy to use and maintain, and provide the best-tasting water. When you own a K5, you know you are doing all you can to provide your family with the highest water quality at the best price.
- Multi-stage RO system (Available with or without built-in pump)
- Free-standing, requires no mounting
- Customizable filter options
- Simplified water-flow structure, avoids leaking
- Compact design for space-saving
- 40 gallon per day membrane
- The K5 Drinking Water Station is Tested and Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 58, 372 and CSA Standard B483.1-Drinking Water Treatment Systems. Removes 99% Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA) and Perfluorooctane Sulfonate (PFOS)†. Conforms to NSF/ANSI 53 for VOC reduction
We promise to never share, rent, or sell your information.
Verified Customer Reviews
Alkaline Water Filter Concord CA
The Best Addition To Your Drinking Water Filtration System In Your Home
AAA Water Systems, Inc was founded in 1993 as a water treatment company offering drinking water filtration systems and has been offering the best commercial and residential water softeners, reverse osmosis systems, alkaline water filters, bottled water, and more for decades in the Concord area. We’ll give you a free water analysis and figure out the ideal water treatment system for your home or office application. We carry water softeners, filters, and RO systems from Kinetico, and have everything from high-quality affordable options to the highest tech items that can connect via wifi. Give us a call for a free consultation today.
alkaline water machine, medical-grade alkaline water, alakaline, 9.5 ph water, alkalizing, alkaline ph, alkalized water, high alkaline water, akaline water, tap water ph, drinking alkaline water, ph balanced water, ionized alkaline water, alkaline water delivery, alkaline water company, ionised, ionization, ionized, ionizer, remineralization, remineralize, remineralizing, ionize, ionizers, ionizing, deionized waterbottled, kangen, weight loss, drinking, before and after, benefit, essentia, blk, natural, antioxidant, eternal, ph, scale, alkalized, skin, lemon, body, ionized, coway, top, health, acidic, enagic, machine, high ph, chart, spring, pure, diy, gallon, premium, ro, reverse osmosis
4050 Pike Ln Ste A Concord CA 94520
Phone Number: 925-686-6788
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Mon - Fri (closed on Thanksgiving)
About Concord CA:
Concord is a city located in Contra Costa County, California, United States. It is located about 30 miles east of San Francisco and has a population of around 130,000 people as of 2021. Concord has a diverse community with a mix of urban and suburban neighborhoods. The city is known for its pleasant climate, with mild winters and warm summers. It is also home to several parks and recreational areas, including the 12,000-acre Mount Diablo State Park. The city is easily accessible by car and public transportation, with two BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) stations and several major highways running through the area. Concord is also home to several shopping centers and commercial areas, providing residents with a variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Overall, Concord is a vibrant and growing city with a strong sense of community, a diverse population, and plenty of amenities to offer its residents.
Start at Buchanan Field Airport 550 Sally Ride Dr, Concord, CA 94520. Take Marsh Dr to Arnold Industrial Way in Concord, Head north on Marsh Dr toward Sally Ride Dr, Continue onto Arnold Industrial Pl, Turn left onto Peralta Rd, Continue on Arnold Industrial Way to your destination, Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Arnold Industrial Way, Turn left onto Pike Ln, Turn right, Slight right, Turn left, Destination will be on the right, End at Kinetico by AAA Water Systems, Inc. 4050 Pike Ln, Concord, CA 94520
Alkaline Water Brand Reviews:
See why we are the top alkaline water brand in Concord.
Google Reviews: https://www.google.com/search?q=Kinetico+by+AAA+Water+Systems,+Inc.&ludocid=13576847802296772019&gsas=1&lsig=AB86z5UAKSSITNR9bY7vLgFOi2UY&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwih9ZiAntP5AhWslYkEHU3nD1QQoAJ6BAgcEAM&biw=1027&bih=844&dpr=2#lrd=0x808560c2d55fa7ed:0xbc6aa724997125b3,1,,,
Facebook Reviews: https://www.facebook.com/myaaawater/?ref=page_internal
Yelp Reviews: https://www.yelp.com/biz/aaa-kinetico-water-systems-concord-3
Angie’s List: https://www.angi.com/companylist/us/ca/concord/kinetico-by-aaa-water-systems%2C-inc-reviews-389675.htm
Home Advisor: https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.AAAWaterSystemsInc.14500369.html
BBB Reviews: https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/concord/profile/water-softener-supplies/kinetico-by-aaa-water-systems-1116-15551/customer-reviews
You may have found us by searching for some other common drinking water services:
Some of our other important drinking water service pages:
Counties Concord is in/near:
San Francisco, Sacramento, Alameda, Contra Costa, Solano, San Joaquin, Fresno, Stanislaus, & Merced
Cities near Concord:
Sacramento, Elk Grove, Lodi, Stockton, Tracy, Modesto, Turlock, Patterson, Fresno, Merced, Los Banos, Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, Fremont, Union City, San Ramon, Concord, Clayton, Antioch, Oakley, Brentwood, Byron, Martinez, Vallejo, Fairfield, Vacaville, San Rafael, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkley, Richmond, & Maui, HI
Zip Codes in/near Concord:
94518, 94519, 94520, 94521, 94566, 94568, 94550, 94551, 95304, 95376, 95377, 95391, 95350, 95351, 95352, 95353, 95354, 95355, 95356, 95357, 95358, 95368, 95687, 95688, 95696, 94533, 94534, 94536, 94537, 94538, 94539, 94555, 95624, 95757, 95758, 95759, 94568, 94588
Neighborhoods in/near Concord:
Dana Estates, Monte Gardens, Canterbury Village, Concord Boulevard, Sun Terrace, Four Corners, Downtown, Pleasanton, Ruby Hill, Golden Eagle, Mission Park, Vintage Hills, Kottinger Ranch, Downtown Livermore, South Livermore, North Livermore, Summerset, Sandia, Arroyo Crossing, Downtown Tracy, Glenbriar Estates, Hidden Lake, Redbridge, Ellis, Villages of Clover Ridge, Downtown Modesto, La Loma, College Area, Village One, Standiford, Roosevelt Park, Downtown Vacaville, Browns Valley, North Village, Foxboro, Leisure Town, Southtown, Downtown, Fairfield, Cordelia, Green Valley, Rancho Solano, Tolenas, Paradise Valley, Mission San Jose, Niles, Centerville, Ardenwood, Irvington, Cabrillo, Laguna Creek, East Franklin, Stonelake, Elk Grove Village, Laguna West, Sheldon, West Dublin, East Dublin, Dublin Ranch, Jordan Ranch, Positano, Silvergate
Frequently Asked Alkaline Water Questions:
What is alkaline water? Alkaline meaning? Define alkaline.
Alkaline Water is classified as water with a pH level of 8 or above. Alkaline Water has become more popular because research shows that an alkaline diet is generally good for health as the body thrives when it is able to maintain a slightly alkaline pH. While low on minerals & nutrients, alkaline water has been shown to relieve symptoms of upset stomach, increase the body’s overall absorption of minerals by 30%, and reduce blood pressure by 15% (see study).
What are the benefits of alkaline water? What are the alkaline water benefits and risks?
The studied benefits of alkaline water are:
- A 2012 study found that drinking naturally carbonated artesian-well alkaline water with a pH of 8.8 may help deactivate pepsin, the main enzyme that causes acid reflux.
- Another study suggested that drinking alkaline ionized water may have benefits for people with high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol.
- A more recent study that included 100 people found a significant difference in whole blood viscosity after consuming high-pH water compared to regular water after a strenuous workout. Viscosity is the direct measurement of how efficiently blood flows through the vessels.
The claimed and widely accepted, but not necessarily proven, benefits of alkaline water are:
- Anti-Aging: Alkaline water has many potent antioxidants that help prevent the growth of cell-damaging free radicals in the body, which can further rush up the aging process.
- Immune Support: Your immune system may help neutralize the acidity in your body, which is caused by poor diet, stress, and environmental toxins.
- Hydration: Alkaline water has ultra-hydrating properties as compared to normal water. This can be a beneficial drink for people who work out on a daily basis and require more water in their bodies. Scientifically speaking, the water molecules in alkaline water are smaller and more readily absorbed by your cells, which help your body rehydrate quickly.
- Bone Health: Alkaline water is said to have various minerals like magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for maintaining healthy bones.
- Weight Loss: While there is no miracle formula for weight loss via alkaline water, drinking enough water can speed up and aid in your weight loss efforts. In the end, the secret to weight loss is a combination of proper hydration, a low-calorie diet, and regular exercise.
- Cancer Resistance: Some research has shown that tumors are acidic and that acidity may help tumors grow. Because of this, some people have hypothesized that drinking alkaline water can help prevent cancer. However, to date, no studies have shown that drinking alkaline water prevents or treats cancer. The human body naturally keeps our blood at a 7.3 to 7.4 pH level by balancing the acidity and alkalinity of the blood. For example, we breathe out carbon dioxide and our kidneys secrete ions – all to help normalize the blood’s pH. Because the body is constantly working to balance pH levels, drinking something with a higher pH, like alkaline water, does not significantly affect the overall pH of the blood.
Is alkaline water good for you?
Alkaline water is good for you as far as the principle that a healthy intake of water is good for you goes. The issue that many health professionals have with alkaline water isn’t necessarily whether or not it’s good or safe to drink, but rather the health claims that are made about it because there isn’t enough scientific evidence to support alkaline water as a treatment for any health condition. Drinking natural alkaline water is generally considered good and safe since it contains natural minerals. However, you should use caution with artificial alkaline water, which likely contains fewer good minerals than its high pH would have you believe, and may contain contaminants – which is why we recommend that your water be filtered before being alkalized. Also keep in mind, drinking too much alkaline water without remineralization may leave you deficient in minerals.
Where can I find alkaline water near me?
You can find alkaline water near you in your home (using an alkaline water filter), in a water store, or bottled at your local grocer.
How to make alkaline water?
To make alkaline water we recommend using an alkaline water filter post reverse osmosis machine with a remineralization finishing. You can purchase a reverse osmosis system with an alkaline and remineralization filter already attached, add an alkaline filter to your existing system, get a countertop alkaline water machine, or rent a system from your local water purification company. You can also add a half tablespoon of baking soda to 4 liters of filtered water to raise the pH of your water to 9.
What is the best alkaline water?
The best alkaline water is water that has first been filtered by a reverse osmosis system (rendering it free of contaminants), then run through an alkaline water filter (to deionize it), and then finished with a remineralization filter. We might be biased, but we believe the best alkaline water water is from EcoWater.
What are the different alkaline water brands?
The different alkaline water brands are broken down into 2 categories:
- 1. Alkaline Water Filter Brands such as EcoWater, Kangen, & Culligan.
- 2. Alkaline Bottled Water Brands such as SmartWater, Essentia, & LIFEWTR.
What are alkaline water side effects?
Possible alkaline water side effects include:
- lowering of natural stomach acidity which helps kill bacteria and expel other undesirable pathogens from entering your bloodstream.
- gastrointestinal issues and skin irritations due to an overall excess of alkalinity in the body
- metabolic alkalosis that may cause nausea, vomiting, hand tremors, muscle twitching, tingling in the extremities or face, & confusion.
Alkaline vs acidic?
Alkaline water is water that has been ionized, meaning the pH level of the water has been increased and the acidity decreased. The pH level is a number that measures how acidic or alkaline water is on a scale of 0 to 14. If the level is 2, it means the water is very acidic and if it is 12, it is very alkaline. Alkaline water has a pH level of about 8 or 9 and the pH level of normal tap water is 7, which is considered neutral.
How much alkaline water can I drink a day?
It is recommended that you drink just as much alkaline water a day as you would regular water (8-12 glasses a day). The only difference is, as your body gets used to drinking alkaline water, rotate your alkaline water intake with regular water.
What is ionization? Define ionization.
Water ionization is a process that changes the composition of mineral compounds found in tap water. Pure water can’t be ionized. To be ionized, water must have some dissolved mineral compounds in it.
What is an ionizer? What does an ionizer do?
A water ionizer ionizes mineral bicarbonates in water. Tap water has dissolved mineral compounds in it, mostly calcium bicarbonate and magnesium bicarbonate. Those mineral compounds conduct electricity well, and that enables tap water to be ionized. The water ionization process makes two types of water at the same time: Alkaline ionized water and acidic ionized water. Thus, a water ionizer doesn’t actually ionize water, instead, it ionizes the mineral bicarbonates in the water.
Does reverse osmosis remove minerals?
Reverse Osmosis (RO) removes more than 90-99.99% of all contaminants (including minerals) from drinking water. RO removes minerals because they are larger molecules than water and the filter cannot determine “good” molecules from “bad” molecules. Most minerals found in water can be harmful to human health (such as iron, fluoride, lead, etc.) but The evidence is strong that calcium and magnesium are essential elements for the human body (WQA, 2011).
How to remineralize RO water?
To remineralize water post-filtration, simply add an alkaline water filter with a remineralization finishing, add a pinch of salt, add an electrolyte blend, or add greens blend to your water.